29 8 / 2012
Features new in Salat 1.9.1 include:
- serialize case objects as strings (backward compatible with old type hint serialization)
- shrink your serialized objects by suppressing fields whose value is the same as the default value
- existential typing (pull request #48 from akraievoy)
- BSON Timestamp support (pull request #53 from rajish)
- Maven users rejoice: Salat’s Casbah dependency now correctly typed to aggregator pom in generated POMs
Salat is a simple serialization library for case classes.
Salat currently supports bidirectional serialization for:
Find us online:
- Project: http://novus.github.com/salat
- Source code: https://github.com/novus/salat
- Wiki: https://github.com/novus/salat/wiki
- CI: http://travis-ci.org/#!/novus/salat
- Mailing List: http://groups.google.com/group/scala-salat
Salat is an Open Source project under the Apache License v2.