04 6 / 2014
ScalikeJDBC 2.0.1 is out. Thanks to @xuwei-k and @lloydmeta.
- [core] #254 Add futureLocalTx by @lloydmeta
- [mapper-generator] #249 Fixed specs2 name confliction by @xuwei-k
Enjoy writing mostly type-safe SQL and get things done!
ScalikeJDBC is a tidy SQL-based DB access library for Scala.
03 6 / 2014
- refactor out reactivemongo.json package to reactivemongo-json
- removal of Repository#saveOrUpdate as it has a specific use case where atomicity is not an issue. It was felt that if this use case was not acknowledged and used where atomicity is required it will only cause unnecessary problems.
03 6 / 2014
This is the second release candidate of parboiled 2.0. It fixes three problems that were discovered in RC1 and adds some more (minor) helper functionality.
The release announcement on the mailing list can be found here.
- Fixed #72 by introducing
- Fixed #74 by moving parser macro implementations out of Parser companion object
stringAndValueimplicits due to bad value/risk ratio
- Added test showcasing implicit whitespace matching
CharUtilswith more high-performance helpers
parboiled2 is a macro-based PEG parser generator for Scala 2.10.3+ and Scala 2.11, enabling lightweight and easy-to-use, yet powerful, fast and elegant parsing of arbitrary input text. It serves well as a replacement for Scala’s parser combinators and regular expressions where parsing performance, readability/maintainability of the parser definition and/or error reporting quality is of the essence.
02 6 / 2014
- Produce combined pages markdown output #55
- Support custom header and footer #54
- Fix for google analytics #53
- Fix for memory leak #51
Pamflet is a publishing application for short texts.
01 6 / 2014
toString and toMap
The generated code also includes ScalaDoc comments so the values would show up int the API documents. This was requested as #30.
sbt-buildinfo is a plug-in for sbt to generate Scala source from your build definitions.
28 5 / 2014
ScalaTest 2.1.7 and 2.2.0-RC1
ScalaTest 2.1.7 is a maintenance release for the 2.1.x series that includes two minor changes described in the 2.1.7 release notes.
ScalaTest 2.2.0-RC1 is the first release candidate for the next major version of ScalaTest. The 2.2.0-RC1 release notes gives the details, but here are some highlights:
Highlights of 2.2.0-RC1
28 5 / 2014
- added format implicits for LocalDate
- breaking change due to refactoring associated classes into json and geospatial packages
23 5 / 2014
externalIncludePathhas been added to
cleanFilesto explicitly remove the 3rd party proto files. Builds that don’t change this setting are not affected.
- External proto files can now be compiled. See the Compiling external proto files section in the README for more information.
sbt-protobuf is a plugin for sbt >= 0.12 that transforms *.proto files into gazillion-loc java files.
22 5 / 2014
akka-tracing 0.3 is now available. List of new features:
- spray-routing integration;
- tracing-related HTTP headers support (also enables support for Finagle clients);
- activator template with tutorial and zipkin install automation;
- Scala 2.11 support;
- reduced memory footprint and GC overhead;
- collector connectivity issues handling;
- bug fixes.
trace.sample(msg); trace.recordRPCName(msg, service, rpc)replaced by
trace.sample(msg, service, rpc);